Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Husband....

Can I take a minute and brag on my husband?  


Yesterday morning as I was sitting filling out my quarterly reports for the 3rd quarter after a day at church getting caught up on where our state stands from Tom Stiles, I am extremely thankful!  My husband works a job away from home...for us.   I'm able to be the stay at home mom that I have always dreamed of AND homeschool my kids all because of him.  I'm so thankful for the Godly, hardworking man that he is.  I know its hard being away from home, but he continually seeks God's will and sticks with this job, not just because he likes it but because it's God's will for us right now.  Never in a million years did I expect I would be so blessed.  I don't deserve him, my family, my life....
I'm blessed beyond imagination!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) and you, my dear, are a gift to him. As he is away working so hard, he can find comfort knowing those he cares about most are safe, loved. I, too, am thankful for the sacrifices Doug and the other men in my family make every day.