Thursday, April 24, 2014

Frustrated!!!!

I uploaded pictures to my computer this morning, and clicked the button that says delete pictures from camera after download.  It's a regular habit that will no longer be occurring after today's incident.  I'm still not sure what happened, but there was an error that occurred during the download from my camera to the computer and they didn't all download....they did however delete from my memory card.  I had a lot of awesome pictures on there and unless I'm missing something, they are gone.  :(  Probably around 40 of them from Monday's play day at the park and Tuesday's science projects.  I'm trying not to let it get to me....but I'm just so aggravated at myself!  From now on, I will delete all the pictures the long way AFTER I have them saved safety on my flash drive!  
Lesson learned the hard way :(
P.S. I googled my problem and I think I may have a possibility for a recover!  I have to wait till Doug gets home to give me a hand...Here is hoping!!!  If anyone has an experience with this....I'm all ears!

No comments: