Monday, April 7, 2014

Love this girl!

First thing in the morning and she already has paper, stamps, colored pencils and her pup at her side.  She is growing up way to fast....9 years old in a month!  Crazy!!!

Take a look at her handiwork!
The farm...

Inside the barns


 Busy designing...




Her maturity level has grown in leaps and bounds lately.  This morning she asked me if Grandpa Geiger was going to want her to do blog posts every day when she gets big too.  Then she paused and started to say, "If I don't do the puppy daycare, I might....no, I REALLY just FEEL it that God wants me to do a puppy day care with Jamie!  It's the perfect thing and God made me this way!"  She is too cute!  Can't believe that next year I'm going to be schooling a 2nd and 4th grader.  OK, time to end this before I think too much more!


1 comment: