Monday, April 28, 2014

A day at the park with friends! :)

Remember last week when I deleted all those pictures?  Well God is good and I was able to recover most of them.  Some were corrupted during the recover process, but there is no telling they were good pictures to begin with.  The ones I was excited about were able to be transferred!  I'm so thankful!!!  So here you go :)

Last Monday the kids had off of school, or at least the public school kids did, so we took the afternoon and met a few friends at the park.  Cari and I had a lot of kiddos there, but they were all so good and seemed to have a good time.  Although they did a lot of complaining about how "hot" it was!  LOL  They are in for a rude awakening in another month! ;)  I can't take credit for all the photos in this blog...some of them were taken by this up and coming photographer :) ...

Haylie loved this slide...until one of the times she went down and saw a bug at the bottom...I never saw breaks go on so fast!  LOL  She was NOT pleased!

Kaleb spent a lot of time on it as well :)

Madalyn and Madison...maybe we should have opted for crocs instead of boots and we might not have had as many complaints ;)


Marissa spent some time playing baseball ;)



Lucas wanted to slide!




I love this picture!






They look like they are heading down a HUGE slide by their expressions!


...and again!  Love how much fun they had on the slide :)

So cute!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you!!!