Friday, April 12, 2013

Surprise!

Grandma and Grandpa Geiger surprised the kids by showing up Thursday night late instead of Friday morning.  With the kids being the sounds sleepers that they are, neither of them woke up with the commotion.  Mom and Dad climbed into bed (for more of a nap than for the night since I think it was around 1am!) and locked the playroom door so the kids wouldn't be able to get in.  The next morning, the girls and I saw Daddy off to work and started our morning.  Mom and Dad had all their stuff hid in their room with them.  Pretty soon Grandma and Grandpa woke up and this is how it unfolded....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) "I'm such a dork!" (There, it's said BEFORE anyone else can)

~:.Tasia.:~ said...

Haha! That's great!!

A Wife and her Carpenter said...

Too cute!!! :) Made me tear up---gosh stupid pregnancy hormones!

Enjoy your time!

Anonymous said...

Feet shadows! ahah so cute :)

TheTwoThomas said...

"feet shadows" LOL this is the cutest!!!

Sarah Benedict said...

I have watched this so many times and I'm so thankful I caught it on video! I have to thank Doug's Mom for that because she asked me if I was going to get pictures of their faces in the morning when they realized their surprise and I said what can be better than a video ;)

Beth said...

That was so neat! That was so nice of them! :)