Monday, April 1, 2013

A day at our house....

We had Zoe last week while her mommy had some tests done on her gall bladder.  Madalyn was finished with school so she kept Zoe busy for a bit, while Marissa finished up ;)  Its nice to see her more involved with the kids instead of seeing them as a threat!  
It looks like Zoe is harassing her, but Madalyn is laughing LOL  I'm not even sure what she was trying to do!






Big girl!


I asked Madalyn if I could take a picture of her get out and she told me no at first and then finally she said "ok, but no blog!" LOL  Then she finally caved!


Love this picture of her!

Goof ball!

I love this one too!


There is my diligent worker!


 The dogs were having a lazy day...


Yeah!  School is done for the day!

Our house is about 1360 square feet, yet this is where the two of them played for hours!  LOL



I'm so blessed!

No comments: