Saturday, April 13, 2013

Breaking the rules....

I NEVER (guess I can't say that anymore) so I guess, USUALLY don't post on Saturdays.  On top of that I rarely post in "REAL" time! :)  LOL  
But this morning I couldn't help myself.  Have you ever had your morning start differently and you wake up with open eyes, able to see blessing that have sat in front of you for years?  Its not that I don't know I am blessed, but this morning it was just more in my face than usual I guess.  Case, our lab/coonhound, is on steroids and he woke me up at 6am having to pee.  At first I was mad, of course at that hour I was happily enjoying my bed.  But when I got up to discover my oldest already in the living room playing legos I decided to join her instead of returning to my bed for a little more sleep.  Seconds later my youngest came out and joined in the fun.  The house is still quiet and the sun is just coming up.  God IS good!  Life gets so crazy sometimes, with the ups and downs of a regular day, but when you can just sit back and see HIM, its awesome!  I'm off to spend some time with the Lord and complete my morning!  :)  
Enjoy your day!

No comments: