Monday, April 15, 2013

Easter with Grandma and Grandpa Geiger

I kinda liked how this year we got to celebrate the REAL Easter on the day and then the week after we got to do all the fun stuff.  It kind of separated it and they were able to grasp things a little better I think.  Of course, the annual Easter Egg Hunt!  
They are getting the rules from Grandpa....

They wanted to wear their Easter dresses again and I love their little painted toes :)


So grown up!

And they are off!





It's a little blurry but I love this action shot!

Thinking hard!


I love her facial expressions!

Up high...

Down low...







They are so cute!








Madalyn looks so big here!


I LOVE these next two pictures!





Cool DUDETTE!

More fun to come :)  Please stay tuned!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

your girls are looking allot older! They looked so pretty in their dresses!