Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Headed to the Park

What a beautiful day!  It almost looks fake!

He is pretty handsome ;) <3


A pretty special boy right there...




<3






Before everything was said and done, all 4 of us were up there.  I didn't last long since it really made me want to toss my lunch!









The dogs had an absolute BLAST!

She is such a good girl :)


 She made it to the top, but I have no proof! LOL














Madalyn found some good seats...








Mom's turn!





...And she is stuck ;)








I love her!

The wind made the audio horrible, but in case you didn't catch that Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Chelsea, Marissa is driving Grandma to come see you!



1 comment:

Hope Filled Journey said...

You make me want to be a better mom. And play more with my kids.you're raising great girls Sarah.and future mommas.