Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Thankful...

 When I started homeschooling the girls, I never imagined I would have people around me to share in that journey.  We belong to a pretty good size homeschool group that meets at least once a month for field trips and once a month for Mom's night.  For the past few months, Mom's night has been held at my house.  Honestly with being overwhelmed with a bunch going on this week, I was kind of dreading having ONE more thing going on on Monday night.  I sucked it up though, and got the house ready.  God was so good to me.  In reality, it was what I needed.  We had a great time of laughs and fun, had some great talks, and I went to bed that night very refreshed.  I'm so thankful that God allows my girls to have a good "support" group of other homeschoolers so they don't feel alone, and friends for me so that I don't feel alone in my journey either!  He sure is good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the cartoon!!!!!!