Monday, February 22, 2016

It's going to be a good week!

The girls and I are kind of stuck at home for a bit this week, but thats ok!  The pilot has a brake hung up on the rear driver's side.  We don't want to do any more damage to it, so it's sitting in the garage for right now until parts arrive.  We have a friend that is willing to do it for us.  We would rather pay him durning his slow season, than to take it to the garage.  He does great work and is close so we won't have to drive it far.  
Saturday Doug and I took the brake apart, replaced the clips and lubed everything up.  We were hopeful that would do the trick, but a short test drive said otherwise.  We think we have a bad caliper, but we aren't mechanics by any means!  At this point in time its probably better to pass it off to someone who knows better.  We definitely want it all tip top before summer and I start hauling the camper with it.  
We are back to school this week and I have my extra kiddos everyday this week.  I like being busy because it makes the week fly by.  I'm hoping to get some sewing done this week.  I'm not sure what Doug's plans are.  I know he packed a full suitcase, but that doesn't mean anything for sure.  
I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: