Friday, February 19, 2016

I know I have said this before...

....but I'm so thankful for my two girls.  They are the most thoughtful, caring kids I have ever met.  Yesterday, I had had enough of the house being neglected.  With everything going on here lately, it had definitely taken a back seat.  I started out asking them to help me by drying and putting away dishes while I washed.  When we finished, they both just asked on their own what else needed to be done.  Marissa ended up cleaning toilets, watering plants, dusting the high places and corners, and cleaning windows and mirrors.  Madalyn cleaned sinks and vacuumed half the house, as well as filling my flour canister.  By the time I finished dusting, I only had to vacuum the other half.  I think we had dishes and the house cleaned in less than an hour!  I'm really blessed and honestly, I feel honored that God chose me to be their mommy!  

2 comments:

TheTwoThomas said...

Way to go girls! I hope Mommy gave you a sucker :) Also, two sucker for Marissa for doing the toilets - Aunt Chelsea HATES that job!

Unknown said...

You both make Gramma smile :D