Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday....

School has been going really smooth here.  The last couple weeks have been awesome!  The girls are both enjoying this year and the material that is being covered.  Grandma Benedict taught them both how to crochet and that has been taking a good share of their free time here lately.  They both have projects they are working on.  Marissa is making a baby blanket and Madalyn is making a hat.  It's been raining, wet and dreary outside so I'm thankful that they have something to keep them busy.  Time really flies by.  I've been thinking back quite a bit here lately and I just can't believe how fast time goes by.  In January, Doug and I will have been married 11 years!  That is insane.  I never would have imagined that I would be where I am today.  
I can't wait until Thursday!  I get my rings back and I CAN NOT wait!!!  Only a couple more days!  Friday is our date night and I'm super excited!  We only do this once a year and although I hate leaving my kids, I love the alone time that we get for those 24 hours.  I'm very thankful for the opportunity...between Dairy One and Doug's parents, it's going to be a good time!  
Now for the wait.... 

1 comment:

Hope Filled Journey said...

awe yay! Im so happy and excited with you