Friday, December 18, 2015

Today is the day...

I look forward to the Dairy One Christmas party every year.  Since it is held in Ithaca at 6pm and its over 2.5 hours away, it means a night alone with my husband which is usually followed by a day of shopping to finish up for Christmas.  I hate being a part from my kids, but with Doug working out of town most of the time, it's nice to not have 3 of us fighting over him.  This year is even nicer because they changed the party from Saturday night to Friday night.  I can't wait!!!  The girls are excited about going to Grandma and Grandpa's so that helps too.  
Now we just have to pray that the snow is kind to us!  ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After I studied a few of the posts on your site now, and I truly enjoy your style . I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my site as well and let me know what you think.




No Addiction Powder|Air Bra|Fair Look Gold|Body Buildo India| Slim Pro|Step up Height Increaser|Hair Building Fiber|Sandhi Sudha|Deemark Shakti Prash|Shri Hanuman Chalisa Yantra|Air Sofa Bed|Zero Addiction Powder|Hot Shaper| Allah Locket|Body Buildo Powder|Wonder Shaper