Monday, December 7, 2015

And so begins another week...

...another week of green grass! 
Please don't get me wrong, I'm NOT complaining!  I'm just so shocked.  Last year we had the "s" word in November, feet of it!  This year we have only had a couple inches total and none of it has stuck around.  I know it will show up eventually, but I'm thankful that this year's winter is more than likely going to be a lot shorter than last years!  There isn't any on the forecast for this week and minimal if any for next.  
Because of this we have been able to get a lot of stuff done around both our house and the church expansion.  I'm so thankful for that extra time this year.  
School is going phenomenally well today!  Praise the Lord on that as well!  We have had a couple bumps in the road here lately, so it's nice to have a good day.  With the looks of the schedule this week, the whole week should be smooth!  
I'm working on dishes, laundry, cleaning and making something sweet for Mom's night tonight.  That should keep me busy, along with Lily being here today.  
I hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

TheTwoThomas said...

Happy Monday! :)

Unknown said...

Should that read "Begins"? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I still have (it) in me.