Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tis the season!

There is so much to look forward to in the month of December!  We finally got our pictures printed from our photo shoot.  I didn't want to have them and not be able to hang them up since family had not seen them yet, we we chose to wait ourselves as well.  We also decided to to Christmas cards this year!  I can't wait to get them so I can see them!  We already have some of the girls' Christmas presents, but I'm waiting on one that I can't wait to see!  Get togethers with family, yummy food, fellowship, excitement...its all going to make December fly by!  January holds some special things for us as well!  I guess today I'm just very thankful for things being good.  I'm very much looking forward to seeing my husband tonight.  He shorted himself some clothes for tomorrow so I get to see him!  Can't wait!

No comments: