Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Thanksgiving Celebrations!

For Thanksgiving, we stayed home and celebrated with Doug's family.  I totally forgot to take my camera so I don't have any pictures.  We went up to Doug's parents' house in the morning so we could watch the parade while we helped cook.  We also got to watch the dog show, which is my personal favorite part of Thanksgiving day!  The food and fellowship was great!

Friday morning, I got the kids up at 5:30 and we drove to my parents house.  My sister and brother in law were still up and so were my twin brother, his wife and his son.  It just so happened to be the day that my family was celebrating Thanksgiving, due to Dad's work schedule.  LOL  We had a lot of fun and it was nice to spend some time with my siblings that I don't get to see often enough.  The kids had fun playing as well.  

Madalyn's tower she built.

Daniel would go from helping to knocking it down....he is FAST!  LOL



Chloe's hiding place ;)


Mom's tradition she started with the girls a couple years ago....I'm pretty sure this is our third year!


Daniel took an awesome nap and when he got up, the girls were coloring with markers.  Of course he needed to color too!

After dinner nap...Her and that yoga mat!  LOL

Daniel napped through actual thanksgiving dinner so he ate a little later.


I love the look....trying to figure out what Dada is thinking, giving him that huge piece!

And then he was wired up ;)  Everything was so funny!



He is so cute!  Love him so much!

2 comments:

TheTwoThomas said...

Great shots of Daniel!

Anonymous said...

I miss my full house! I love the smiles!