Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I'm drawing a blank...

I have ideas for a blog post this morning, but I'm lacking the pictures to do it ;(  I guess I'll add that to my to do list today.  Yesterday was a rough day... between school and just feeling overwhelmed, I'm really just hoping for a better day today!  Doug is home the rest of the week in the evenings...it will be late, but I'll take it!  I hope you all have a great day... tomorrow I'll be back all caught up and ready for a good blog post ;)   

2 comments:

lenorediviney said...

Yesterday was like that for me as well. solidarity sister. Been feeling a little lost with nothing coming to mind in particular to blog but still feeling like I should be updating or writing. Had a long day with the kids as well.

Sarah Benedict said...

Must have been in the air...I did not have a good day with the kids on 16th either and it just wouldn't end! LOL Thankfully the 17th was so much better! I hope you had a better day too!