Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Conversations with a 9 year old...

Driving in the Pilot the other day with the girls and the dogs after dropping off Scentsy, we got talking.  Madalyn was surprised to know this person wasn't married.  Marissa asked if she was ever going to get married.  I told them I didn't know.  She might be waiting, or she might not have that desire.  She might be totally happy living by herself with her two cats.  Marissa pipes up from the back, informing me that she has been thinking... "Mom, if God really wants me to grow up and own a doggie day-care, I don't think I should get married and have kids because then I will have double the work!"  LOL  I laughed and then reminded her that as long as she is doing what God wants for her life, she will be happy.  He is the only one who knows what is best for us.  
Madalyn adds in, "Even if He ends up wanting you to be a Farmer!"  LOL  I love my girls and I'm so thankful for their growing relationship with the Lord.  

No comments: