Monday, February 3, 2014

And so begins another week...

We are on countdown mode...
We are finally taking the vacation that we have dreamed of taking since before we even got married.  A road trip!!!  Our first trip will be to Louisiana to see my best friend and her kids and meet her husband to be!  We have already started putting stuff in the camper.  This week I need to make a list of things we can't forget, plan meals and make a shopping list.  We have a while still to plan, but I want to do as much as I can a head of time so we don't forget anything.  
So not too much going on today.  School this morning, and then I think we might make a countdown chain because the kids keep asking "how many more days?"  LOL  
I hope you all have an awesome day!
What do you have planned this week?
Anything exciting? 

2 comments:

lenorediviney said...

Saturday we are taking pictures of all the littles on my husbands side. 7 cousins from age 11 to 4 mo. should be interesting! then celebrating a late valentines with the family at Rainforest Cafe.

Sarah Benedict said...

That sounds like fun! Are you going to be posting the pictures? They should be interesting ;)