Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blog Fail :(

I made it a goal starting January 1st that I was going to blog 5 days a week EVERY week....Yup, its the middle of February and I failed already!  We have been EXTREMELY busy getting ready for our trip south, puppy sitting two extra dogs, having family in town from Maine and just regular life.  Please forgive me!  From here on out, it's only going to get crazier.  Tomorrow and Friday I don't have a ton to do so I should be able to catch up a little bit.  And then everything is downhill ;)  I'll be taking 2 weeks off from blogging as we travel and spend a much needed vacation together with as little electronics as needed.  There will be some more surprises to announce when I come back and I'm sure there will be a TON of pictures to share.  So I'll make up for it, don't worry!  :)  
For now, stay tuned for Thursday and Friday posts! :) 

No comments: