Friday, January 31, 2014

New Health "Insurance"

It's no secret that we love "our" company and job with Dairy One.  They have been an awesome company to work for and Doug loves what he does.  They are good him and the people that work there, so many of them have their own relationship with the Lord.  The only thing that we struggled with was the Health Insurance.  All insurance today is expensive, and I'm sure we weren't paying the most that you can pay out there, but for what we were getting, we felt that we could be better stewards of our money.  At one of my homeschool meetings, the mom's got talking about Christian Health Care options.  At first I was doing the whole, "Yeah, ok!" deal, but then I started really listening and decided to come home and do my own research.  After spending a bunch of time online and over the phone with different companies, we took the plunge and went with Medi-Share.  For us, they fit our needs the best.  The people there have been great to deal with and really make you feel more like a part of a family than a part of an insurance scam.  I feel like my money is being used wisely and not on things that I don't want my money spent on.  Want to learn more about it and see if it would be a good option for you?  Click on Medi-Share and learn more!

No comments: