Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hair Cuts Updated! :)

Today the girls and I are getting our hair cut at 10am.  I'm so excited to feel fresh and new again.  :)  I'm really bad about getting it done... our last cuts were either the end of June or beginning of July!  See I told you!  LOL  I'm still not sure what the girls are going to do with their hair.  We always let the girls make the decision as far as length goes on their own heads (within reason).  However, I'm really enjoying the girls long hair and trying hard to keep my mouth shut!  LOL  I don't want either one of them to chop it off!  Marissa has gone shoulder length in the past, but I think she is just trimming it this time because she likes all I can do to it now.  Madalyn on the other hand is thinking about chopping hers off.  :(  I think there will be a lot of shocked people if she does!  LOL  We'll see.  
Stay tuned...I'll edit this post later when we get back with pictures of all three of us!  
Until then, you can stay in suspense with me!

 UPDATE!
Well we are back and we all got trims :)
Madalyn got 2 inches off, Marissa got 1 and I got 2 plus some side bangs.  You can't see much difference but it feels so much better :)




Marissa told me I had to include this picture, even though it really doesn't show my hair because she loved it.  :/  I hate pictures of me!



No comments: