Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blessings!

I love my little family!  I could just end the post there...that pretty much covers it!  God has been so good to me, good to us!  When I first got pregnant with Marissa, I really wondered what the rest of my life was going to be like.  People tell you all kinds of things, I'll never understand why, but what they tell you really makes you wonder how you are ever going to make it through life, after you mess up.  But God had other plans.  Doug has been by my side through the thick and thin.  Life hasn't always been easy, but we have had each other.  God has watched out for us and provided for us no matter what.  There were times I look back and wondered how we paid our bills that month, or how our marriage is as strong as ever today even though we have an odd schedule that goes on here.  I can't explain it, except to say that without Him, it wouldn't be possible.  It was hard then hearing that everything would work out, that God was watching out for us.  But as I look back now, I can see His hand guiding us and molding us for the next journey.  I have no clue what our future holds, no idea where we are going or what we are doing, (which frustrates a lot of people).  But honestly, as long as we are doing what HE wants us to do, it will be perfect.  Doug is still working for Dairy One in Ithaca, which consists of a lot of gone time and a lot of driving, but God is good and he loves his job and his company!  Our house is still on the market, with no idea of whether we are coming or going, but for now, we feel like we are right where He wants us.  I'm excited to see what He has for us in the future and where it leads us.  Waiting on Him is not an easy thing, but it is always a rewarding thing.  :) 
I hope you all have an awesome day!  
I have to head out and blow some snow before my extra kiddos show up this morning!   
Stay WARM! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are right! God has his hand on your family! Jeremiah 29:11
We are blessed to be part of that family!! :)