Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Our big news :)

After years of waiting and saving, we made the move and got ourselves a camper :)  We have looked at this thing every year, at least once, for the past 5ish years.  This year, we sold our boiler and changed around our health insurance to save some money and decided it was time to make the move.  We are super excited about the family time that this is going to give us.  When Doug is in Ithaca all week, we know ahead of time, and if we aren't needed here, we can pull it down and stay with him.   The girls are beyond excited!  Can't wait to make our first trip with it!


They wanted their individual pictures taken too ;)


I left the inside pictures off for now.  I promise I'll show them later :) 
 I want to show my Mom and Dad in person and not on here ;)

No comments: