Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday

God is good!  But I don't need to tell you that do I! :)  He continually shows us that He cares.  Saturday night, I ordered some stuff we needed for the camper and a couple early birthday gifts for the girls.  When I was checking out on Amazon, before finalizing the order, I double checked on something and then went back to finalize it.  I didn't realize before I hit the final order button, but Amazon had changed my free shipping to 2 day shipping.  Sunday morning I woke up, checked my email and realized the mistake I had made.  We now had almost $19 worth of shipping charges that I didn't need to spend.  Now we have the money for it, but I just felt like it was a waste and a irresponsible thing to do.  It really bummed me out.  Monday I woke up and checked my email again and there was an email from Amazon.  Now I order from there quite often and I have NEVER gotten an email like this.  It stated that the items I had ordered and asked for 2 day shipping were unable to be shipped in that time frame.  Therefore, they were refunding my shipping expenses for the entire order :)  God did that!  He didn't have to, it wasn't a huge deal, but He did, just for me!  
Thank you God!

No comments: