Thursday, January 9, 2014

Family Time

Now back to our regular scheduled programing :) ....
With our family Christmas over, we picked up, chilled out and got ready to eat ;)

Piper in a box...

Madalyn wanted her new book read by Grandma...Her buddy, Casen, joined her :)


Arya played with her shapes....such a happy girl!

Snack time!


Look at those eyes!  She is so beautiful!!!

Hanging up candy canes!




She found a decoration that caught her eye...

Dad can you help me out here?


Alright, maybe I can just get it myself!

Daddy helping out with some boondoggle crafts


Buddies playing on the iPad

And Chloe is still hiding...

Game time!!!


Super cute!






I love him...such a good boy!


Teaching Aunt Chelsea the ropes...LOL


Arya's turn to wear something silly on her head


Madalyn's masterpiece...she made this ALL by herself.  
Look at all the detail and balancing work there!



Jonathan and Caleb working on their masterpiece...
see that little bit of green peeking out from under the yellow blocks?
We were reminded many times that the entire tower was only being held up by that ONE block!  




This was about the end before it collapsed...VERY impressive!


I LOVE this picture!!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You captured a lot of great memories <3

Cristale said...

I love the picture of the three of them so much! It's perfect :) And I can still hear Caleb telling everyone that walked in that their tower was only being help up but that little piece :p

Sarah Benedict said...

HAHA I'm going to add that in there for memories' sake!