Thursday, February 21, 2013

I have the best husband ;)

 
Ever since I was little, I remember going to Grandma and Grandpa's house and Grandpa having a bag of York Peppermint Patties stashed for me somewhere.  As I got older, although I can't remember why or when exactly I started doing it, I began putting them in the freezer before I would eat them.  Now I stick the whole bag in the freezer before even opening it.  Now I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, as Madalyn would say, but I can definitely pack these away.  ;)
So the other night, Doug brought me home a bag and stuck them in the freezer for me.  Everyone thinks I'm crazy but really it is totally the little things that count the most!  I love him so much!  I wouldn't trade him for the world!  
Although I have to say I'm not to happy that I'm having a hard time sticking to my exercise routine and then balancing it with eating these...although the bag does say 70% less fat!  LOL
Then tonight while I was searching for pictures to add to this post, I realized that they make half pound patties and king size bars!  OOOOO BOY!!!!!




No comments: