Friday, February 15, 2013

Good morning!

Even though we are still really boring ;) , I thought I would post good morning pictures from the girls!
I included a picture of the girl's valentines cards that they made Doug and I and each other yesterday without any prompting.  Doug and I don't really acknowledge V-day at all, so it's not something we really talked about with them.  But before Lucas left yesterday, he said he was really excited because he had treats at home waiting for him.  So when he left the girls started asking questions so I told them what day it was and they went to work pretty quickly! ;)  They are too cute!

LOL  I told them to say "Good Morning" and Marissa has breakfast in her mouth...


Ok, now we are good!


Love this one!  
Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you all enjoy your weekend!  I know we will!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked the "Ok now we're good" shot of the girls <3 best.