Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Farm Show

I kind of have a feeling this classifies us as true "rednecks"!  But I don't care!  We had fun!
Every year we head to Syracuse and go to the farm show.  It is pretty much exactly what it sounds like. A bunch of companies bring their farm equipment and put it on display in one place.  
They let the kids climb on the equipment and get their pictures taken.  









Although I didn't get a picture of it, the kids favorite thing this year was the robotic milking machines.  For the farmers out there reading this, they had the Delaval and Lely Robotic milkers there.  I think the girls liked watching the Delaval one better because it was "silly" is all they kept saying!  LOL

We even got to bring the furry members of the family.  They had a blast walking around and were well behaved of course :)


After it closed we headed over to Destiny USA to eat.  Although I wouldn't recommend where we ate, the kids had a blast!  







I'm not even sure how Ashton makes his face do this!  
Thanks Jen for the pictures :)

No comments: