Thursday, February 28, 2013

For "Grandma Geiger"

So today, I got my dress from David's Bridal (for my sister-in-laws wedding) and while I was making sure that they had fixed their mistakes, the girls went to work "recycling" the box.  When I came out into the living room, this is what I found :)

She was very worried that she didn't know how to spell your last name Mom, but I assured her you would know what she meant ;)  LOL  Now I'm still not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing that she is shoving her sister in a box and trying to ship her off.  Is she trying to do a nice thing for you, or is she trying to get rid of her sister?  I'm just going to pretend it has to be the first one! :)



Then she says, "Ok Mom, take a picture of me pushing her to the mailbox!"


I'm not sure how far she would have gotten, but Madalyn popped out eventually!








Later on, they continued to recycle it into a multi family house for their animals!



I love my girls and I love their imaginations! :)  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh myyyy - Could you have warned me not to put my makeup on before I saw that first picture??? They are priceless!!! Please give them both a hug from Gramma Geiger and tell them they can be shipped to my house ANY time <3

Sarah Benedict said...

Sorry! :)