Monday, September 24, 2012

Legos

The girls are really into Legos right now.  Doug has quite a few boxed sets from when he was younger that they play with once in a while, as well as my set.  However, more than anything, they love the bulk sets.  There are directions of some things you can build with the set but overall its designed to just use your imagination.  They also have a couple "girly" lego sets.  They like those as well :)  

Proof positive that my house is NOT always clean!


The "Dunkin' Donuts" building to the left and "McDonalds" to the right....see the yellow "M"?  
They are so creative :)

The "girly" sets and the house



Marissa said I needed to take a picture of her lego dog...

...and her people









I love how they are so imaginative and creative.  
I'm so blessed :)

No comments: