Thursday, September 6, 2012

1st Day of School!

I can't believe summer is over already!  We started school on Tuesday morning.  I wanted to get a good handle on this first week so that we could establish a good schedule.  I'm homeschooling two this year instead of one AND I have 2 extra kiddos here, a 12 month old and a 3 year old.  

I can't believe Madalyn is in Kindergarten!!!

She was super excited to get started and is doing great!

Marissa is in 2nd grade this year!  Unbelievable!!!  
She wanted me to take this picture first LOL


I'm looking forward to a great year of learning and fun!  Sounds like we have some great ideas for field trips this year with the homeschool group so I'm looking forward to those as well!  There will be many school updates to follow I'm sure! 
 Enjoy your Thursday!
I'm looking forward to seeing my husband tomorrow night!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the 'thumbs up' and the 'heart'......I love you two<3