Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Startin' the Day Out Right

Marissa is getting a lot more confident in her reading.  She is a great reader, but sometimes she doesn't *think* she can read a certain book and deems it "Too Hard".   That's why she shocked me Sunday night when she picked up her King James Bible and started reading.  :)
She proceeded to pick it up again Monday morning and read 4 verses.  




No better way to start the morning off!  I'm so happy she is wanting to read her Bible so young!  

This morning I'm dropping the girls off at my friend Katie's house.  My mother in law and I are headed out to her father's house to meet a Pitt Bull Rescue volunteer.  He is in his 90's and it's time for the dog to go somewhere else.  Praying that this is our shot.  I have realized over the past couple weeks that rehoming a Pitt is NOT an easy task!  I'll update you tomorrow! 
 I hope you all have a great day!

No comments: