Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The patience of Chloe

I don't even think I have to prove the "patience of Chloe"!  I think she earned the title Patient when she had SEVEN puppies for twelve weeks in the house always pestering her and needing something.  :)  However, I guess you could say this kind of patience is a whole different side to the word.  
Chloe has always been the hunter of the family, but this summer she has two new subjects.  Grey squirrels now come over to "play" everyday.  I seriously think that they get a kick out of driving her crazy.  I don't think she will ever catch them because they are just a bit to smart for that, but its funny to watch them play.  Here are some pictures from the other day.  Keep in mind that these photos were all taken over a period of a couple hours!  She is persistant, I'll give her that!

Can you find the squirrels?  There are two in this photo...




Taking a break

Getting brave

Thinking about it

They kept running around the base!  The face came off the tree a couple times...





Making his move!

Chloe got up and stood in this position for at least 20 mins!



She cracks me up!
I need to get a different nail out on the tree to hold the face on a little better.  With the squirrels running around the tree, they keep knocking it off!


No comments: