Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Birthday celebrations with Grandma and Bompa :)

This year for the girls' birthdays, Grandma and Bompa met us in Watertown and surprised the girls with new bikes.  The bonus was they got to pick them out!  They were pretty excited!  After 3 stores, we finally found the bikes.  

Leaving Walmart...



So proud :)



Sunday was our first chance to get out on them.  Madalyn could NOT wait!  Thankfully her training wheels work great with her bike because she definitely needs to grow into it a bit! :)  But let me tell you, she can definitely move!


She wanted to make sure this picture got put in so Grandma and Bompa could 
know how FAST she was going!



Marissa's training wheels however would NOT work with her bike.  So, we went straight to two wheels!  She did sooo good!  




She struggled a bit with over leaning








But look at her go here!

WHOA!!!













Here are some videos--Even one of Marissa going all by herself!  Enjoy!!!



(I have learned one thing!  I HATE the sound of my voice on camera!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Phew! I can breathe now.....that last one with Doug visibly NOT holding on any longer to Marissa made me hold my breath. I also LOVED the clip of Madalyn being 'stuck'....loved the little grunt <3 Good job, girls. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! They are getting too big! Aunt Amanda doesn't like it one bit! Why don't they stop growing when I'm not around? ;)

Kate Brinkerhoff said...

The girls did so good!!! madalyn defintly needs to do some growing!!! LOL... Marissa did so good!!!