Monday, November 1, 2010

Cancer Stinks Big Time!

It seems like you hear about cancer sneaking up in more and more people.  Meet my cousin Chris and his family.... He has been fighting Stage IV Lung Cancer after being a non-smoker for his entire life.  
(From left to right...Cal, Sam, Kim, Chris and Ben)
 
 (Chris' daughter Jenna)

This morning I received news that Chris' fight to cancer ended and he is now with the Lord, fully healed.  Praise God for that!  My heart goes out to Kim, Jenna, Ben, Cal and Sam.  Praying for peace for that family and that God would be with them in a very real and special time as they work through this together as a family.  
We will miss you Chris! ;(
 

3 comments:

Me said...

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. . . my prayers are with them.

Kendall said...

I am so sorry, Sarah! My prayers are with them all.

Mama B said...

Praying.