Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Pumpkin Time!!!

Last night we finally got around to decorating some pumpkins. The girls LOVE doing this. We are not allowed to carve them though, aprrarently it's "killing them". Thank you Charlie Brown! LOL Anyhow, here are some pictures of our adventures....and you know me, I had to post them all! Madalyn was being a clown!
The pumpkin on the left is "Mommy's", made by Madalyn.  
The pumpkin on the right is "Daddy's", made by Marissa.



Madalyn's pumpkin, made by her and Marissa's pumpkin, made by her!
Aren't they cute???  

I'm personally a huge fan of the Mr. Potato Head pieces to decorate pumpkins.  I need to find some more so they can have some more variety.
I hope you all enjoyed your day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

FairyLover said...

What adorable pumpkins. That's a great idea to decorate them and not carve them. That would have made it more difficult for the squirrels to eat ours.

Kathi
http://time4learning.net/groups/new-york-homeschool-support-group-online/

Me said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THEM! Both your pumpkins and your kids are adorable! They look so proud of their handiwork. Carving pumpkins isn't all it's cracked up to be, anyway. I'm all for Mr.Potato Head pumpkining.

Mama B said...

The pumpkins are cute- but your punkin's are cuter!!