Friday, November 12, 2010

Shutterfly Offers Free Photocards to Bloggers

My sister in law forwarded this offer to me and I couldn't pass it up!  Every year we send out photo Christmas cards to friends and family.  Between my family and Doug's family, plus friends, we usually send out close to one hundred cards.  This year, just like we everything else, we are trying to cut back and ironically were planning on bailing on the whole card tradition this year.  That was until I received the email from Cristale.  
I have heard a ton of good about Shutterfly, but I have not actually had any personal experience with them.  I looked through their site and the stuff they offer and it is all so neat and I love the designs.  Not only do they do Christmas cards and photo cards, they also have wall calendars and my personal favorite...photo wall art!  
I have fallen right in love with their holiday photo cards.  They are so cute and simple!  They have the best layouts I have seen.  The hardest problem is going to be picking!!!  
So give it a try...I know for a fact this works!  Check it out here and you can get your free 50 Christmas cards too!

1 comment:

Me said...

haha, this is buzzing all over the internet! What a great offer!