Thursday, October 21, 2010

Homeschooling Craft Day

My biggest fear when I started homeschooling is that Marissa would lack in the social areas of her life.  Probably because that is what EVERYONE tells me when I say that we are homeschooling!  Either that or they will never be able to make it through college after homeschooling.  Regardless, I have joined two homeschooling groups.  I LOVE IT!!!  The kids have a blast together and so do the moms.  On Tuesday, my friend Aubrey put together a rag doll craft.  She stayed up till midnight (or later) sewing the majority of the dollies and preparing them for stuffing.  The girls had so much fun with this project.  It was definitely a big hit with my two!
Stuffing their "dollies"

The best picture I could get of Marissa and her dollie 
(affectionately named "Marissa")
Madalyn wasn't cooperating either (her dollies' name changes on a moment by moment basis

Most of the girls and their dollies
Just about the whole clan!
I can't wait till our next craft day!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the stuff your on doll idea!!!
Just found you on Chubby Cheeks Thinks, thought you might like our blog.
http://www.littlebambinochildrenswear.blogspot.com

Me said...

What fun! I'm really enjoying all these pictures of the fun things you and your girlies have been getting into! Homeschooling rocks!