Monday, March 1, 2010

Farm Show pictures!

As promised here are the pictures from the farm show.  Grandma brought her camera and had her hands free...I had two kids and two dogs so it was harder than I thought to get my camera out and start shooting pictures.  So I just let her do it and then I stole pictures from her.  Some of them aren't the clearest, but you'll get the just!  

Meet "Lucy" (French Bulldog)
She belongs to Doug's brother and his wife
Trying my hardest to keep track of 4 kids and 3 dogs with Aunt Laurie's help!
Ashton on "his" tractor (Marissa and Madalyn's cousin)
Marissa has to pick the biggest
Jack, Case and Chloe
Madalyn found the one she wants!
So cute!
Great picture of Owen 
(Ashton's brother) 
Marissa's turn 
What a goof ball
Love this picture

This is like a yearly picture with the kids
Jack's turn...although he would have much rather been peeing on the tires!
This one makes me laugh!
Testing out the stalls

2 comments:

Kendall said...

Great pictures!! i'm glad ya'll had a good time and were able to get out even in the horrible weather!

Me said...

Those pictures made me giggle! Looks like the kids had a fabulous time!!!