Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring

The snow is melting...
and with that comes my OCD.  LOL  Yesterday we went to Lowville, did our banking, shopping and had complimentary pancake breakfast from our local farm store.  When we got back I had the urge to go through clothes.  Both of the girls closets has stuff in there that doesn't fit them anymore and I just hadn't gotten to it yet.  I have two people that would like my baby clothes so I needed to go through all that stuff.  So I hauled all the baby boy stuff and baby girl stuff that I have collected through the past couple years and I started going through them.  I couldn't believe how much stuff we have collected!  I ended up with 3 boxes and 3 big bags of boys clothes from newborn - 3T and 6 boxes of girls clothes from newborn - 24 months.  CRAZY!  It feels great to have it done though.  I'm dropping off the boys clothes this afternoon and waiting to hear when is a good time to drop the girls clothes off.  Next on the list...to find some good deals on stuff for my ever growing Marissa!  LOL 

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hey! I have a bag full of girls clothes for ya! I'll try to remember them on Sunday :P

Me said...

LOL! You sound like me. . . well, sort of. I guess they call it nesting when you're in your 9th month of pregnancy, as opposed to OCD ;)

Jessi said...

Oh, come do that for me...pleeeaase :)

Good for you! The kids' closets are stuffed with boxes of small clothes. It's horrible. We really need a storage unit. I don't want to get rid of anything because we know we're going to have more kids but it needs to get OUT of the closets!

This sunshine has made me want to spring clean!

Kendall said...

awww!! Going through clothes is always so much...fun. :P I am going to have to do that this weekend, I think since we're leaving town for a couple months and Kearsti'll need her 6 month stuff and the girls will need their summer stuff before we get back. Ack.