Monday, March 15, 2010

P is for play

I'm usually a big neat freak.  If its sloppy and wet out I really cringe at taking the kids out.  Sometimes I really think I have OCD.  LOL  The other day though, it was about 50 out which is awesome for this time of year and where we live, and the sun was shining so bright I just couldn't make the kids stay in.  It was way to warm for them to wear their snow pants, so I just put their boots on and figured I would do laundry when they got finished.  (I try hard to close my eyes to the mess!)
Madalyn went right to work on her masterpiece.
Then found out her sister wasn't joining her and decided to play in the snow too
Marissa hard at work 
Look at that air!
Ready, set, go!
On a mission..
Chloe is too, digging for moles.

My flowers are up!
Great picture of Case
Marissa's attempt at a snowman...notice its melting already and it just got placed there
Madalyn's attempt...
Bubble Time!
They don't stay in one place long!
First thing running through my head...1st to laugh, but 2nd this is NOT going to end well!  LOL
But of course I still let her do it for my pleasure!  I'm so mean.
It ended better than I thought
This however looked even worse...
...Marissa changed her mind quickly...
..but failed.
Madalyn's turn...Notice the pattern here?  Marissa does it so Madalyn has to follow!
Cute!
"It's cold!"
Cute!
Marissa' version of Hop Scotch
There she goes!
On to puddle jumping...
...See, I did good!
By this point in time they were soaking wet and the sun was going down.  
It was time to go in before the temperature started dropping too and we end up with 2 sick children.

2 comments:

Me said...

Awww! It was worth it, they look like they had such a wonderful time! We spent most of last week outside, but now the spring rains have come, and we're feeling super-cooped up again. Hope your ladies are feeling better soon!

Kendall said...

awww looks like tons of fun!! My girls have been spending alot of time outdoors too. I try to go out and take Kearsti out as much as I can, but with spring comes an abnormal amount of wind so it's tough for Kearsti. Great pictures!