Saturday, January 23, 2010

Options...

I know I have mentioned before that July 10th 1010, all 4 of us are standing in my twin brother's wedding. I have my dress, but we have been having trouble finding dresses for the girls that are reasonable and match. They are in two different departments now so it makes it a little tougher. A friend of mine found these a while back and grabbed them for her girls which have now outgrown them. She offered to loan them out to me as an option for the wedding. Here are the girls in them.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Those are very cute! I totally understand about having a hard time finding matching dresses. My girls are in two different departments too. Try JCPenny's or Burlington Coat Factory. I've been able to get dresses there that match (one dress from the infants and the other from the little girls section). I bet with Easter coming up you should find something.

Me said...

They're so adorable! They look so happy to be a part of this wedding.

I wish I had some advice to give you, but I'm not quite at the point of searching for matching dresses yet! I agree with the pp, tho - Easter should make shopping much easier!

Kendall said...

Finding matching stuff can be SO HARD! I'm sure it'll be nearly impossible for me now. :( Boo hoo!! I like the dresses and I think if you were to find some bright colored shrugs(whatever color the wedding is) it'd be perfect! For Christmas last year, we got matching dresses for the girls and different colored shrugs. They were so cute! I do bet you'll have more luck the closer it gets to Easter.