Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving day

Everyone came to our house for Thanksgiving this year. Well at least my side of the family. Here is how our day went. We went down to Doug's parents house in the morning to let the girls play with their cousins that were up for a few hours. At 10am, we headed back home to start the turkey. Got that all ready and in the oven by 10:30. My parents and Chelsea arrived a little after 11...both girls were already napping which proved to be a good thing!

I didn't get a picture of Madalyn sleeping, but Marissa looked so cute all cuddled up in her blanket after her bath that I couldn't help myself! Caleb and Cristale got to our place around 12:30 or so and we hung out till 2, when we ate. The kids woke up and were raring to go. We ate and then Uncle Caleb and Aunt Chelsea decided to work off their lunch!











We had an awesome time together as a family. Of course we missed those that couldn't make it but I'm thankful for the family that was here!

1 comment:

Me said...

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving! I wish I had one of those sleep-anywhere kids, pics of sleeping children are so precious.

I love your new layout, and your new header picture, too!