Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

There is so much to be thankful for this year!
I'm so blessed to be married to my best friend for going on 5 years. Each and every day I wake up with him next to me...ok maybe not next to me since he is already at the barn milking but you get the point...is such an answer to prayer. Today there are so many messed up relationships and yet here I am blessed with such an awesome man.
I'm also so thankful for my two girls. They bring so much excitement and entertainment to life. I love how attached they are to us and how much they enjoy helping with the smallest tasks.
I'm thankful I have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom and wife.
I'm thankful we have a house to live in and a job to support us.
I'm thankful for this free country that we live in.
I'm thankful for my family.
I'm thankful for all the new friends I have made of over the past few years.
I'm thankful for a growing church family.
I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

2 comments:

Me said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! There is SO much to be thankful for - I can't even begin to put it in a list! Thank God for that!

Sugar and Spice said...

Hi! Just came across your blog and wanted to share my site with you since you have cute little girls! Were having a great sale plus free stuff for orders over $20! Hope youll check it out! :)
Thanks!
www.Sugarandspice1.etsy.com