Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy birthday to me!

Did I ever mention I have an AWESOME husband? Well just in case I didn't...haha! Doug took off last week the day before my birthday and the day of. Thursday the 19th of November, we went to Utica as a family. I had to get my eyes checked and ordered new contacts, lenses and frames. (I'll post pictures of my new glasses when I get them!) We got all our Christmas shopping done, which I was very tempted to find pictures of what we got and post them, but that would take all the fun out of the suspense Christmas brings now wouldn't it! Friday Doug invited a couple friends over for lasagna, which he made and some pie/cake. He made the peach pie (my favorite) with a little help from my mom. It turned out great!
He also used his skills and decorated my cake. I think he did a great job. He even practiced doing different designs on stuff before he tried putting it on the cake. He had alot of fun I could tell!



I'm an old fart now! LOL

2 comments:

Me said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! *dances*

Dude. Your husband rocks! How nice that he made you a dinner party, a pie, and a cake! I love the bright colors you guys use with icing. So cool!

Anonymous said...

yes...yes...you are an old fart. I was just telling your brother that the other day. I keep reminding him that he is a quater of a century old now ;) LOVE YOU!