Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Goofballs!

Grandma and Grandpa Geiger were here on my birthday and brought us an awesome gift. This is as close to the real thing that I could find to show you!
It's a snowman kit and all you need to add is snow! It has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. There is only one problem with it...the girls are dying for it to snow now! Every morning the first thing they do is look out the window and ask if it has snowed yet. Since it hasn't snowed yet and the kids are impatient, they decided in improvise and turn each other into snowmen.







2 comments:

Me said...

They're so silly! I've seen those kits before, I think they're AWESOME! Do you guys get a lot of snow where you are? T's daddy has been telling her all about sleds and such lately, and she's doing the same thing as your girls. Its starting to drive me batty! Hopefully (?) you get some snow soon. I can't wait to see pics of the snowman made with SNOW, tho I think your girls will prove MUCH cuter!

Sarah Benedict said...

It is nothing for us to get 4 foot in one day. we usually end up well over 4 foot. Last year we didn't have much so it will be interesting to see if we get hammered this year!