Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's birthday time again!

My best friend turned 29 today!
Isn't he handsome? ;) LOL I love him with my whole heart and am so thankful that I get the opportunity to call him my husband, best friend and the father to our kids! I can't wait to see what the rest of our years together bring.
This is the cake the girls and I baked. Its the first time I have tried anything special with a cake, so I can't wait to taste it and see if its as good as it looks!
Marissa made her "own cake" for Daddy!
So proud!

Our local radio station does birthday announcements every morning. Then they draw a name out of the birthdays and that person gets a free Big Mac. Doug and I won last year when Ryan Fitzgerald put our names in. This year I put Doug's in from the girls and I and he won again! I hope that means I'm going to win when its my turn!
Grace Bailey, the girls buddy from church turned 3 today also! She is such a blessing to have around and I can't wait to see what kind of trouble the three of them get into as they grow up together!
Sesame Street's 40th Birthday is today...
And the Marine Corp was founded 234 years ago today as well!
I told you it was birthday time! I hope you all have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Me said...

Happy birthday to your Hubby. . .and all the rest! Grace looks adorable in that leaf pile - GREAT picture there.

I am in LOVE with your birthday cake! It looks like YOU did a great decorating job BEFORE the girls added their own bit of beauty to it ;) And Marissa's cake is absolutley adorable! Too cute. I hope its tasty!

Enjoy your 'date' to Mcdonalds!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ryan Hope said...

That was a fun post! Denielle did email Doug's birthday to the Moose but they never put it on! Glad to hear he won off yours!

Kendall said...

Happy Birthday to Doug, Grace, and all! I'm glad that ya'll had a wonderful time! The cake looks great, let us know how it tasted! Looks awesome, even with the girls' touches. ;)