Sunday, January 4, 2009

Well in case you have been anxious to be updated...be prepared...I just posted like 4 posts in one day with a TON of pictures!  So, I warned you!!!  These are some random pictures of the girls and then pictures of their room now that Madalyn is in a big girl bed.  Marissa chose where she wanted Madalyn's bed to go and wanted me to set everything up Christmas day, which of course we did.  Madalyn did great.  She sleeps exactly the same as she did when she was in the crib.  I have no complaints!  The only negative at all is that she won't yell or cry or anything when she gets up, she just stands at the door with her puppy and wiggles the door handle.  So I have to have the monitor cranked so I can hear her when she wakes up, before she gets in trouble or something!  Switching a toddler to a toddler bed is so much easier the second time around!  Not that Marissa was difficult, but Doug and I spent many nights in there holding her hand till she fell asleep, where Madalyn has Marissa so she is good to go!  They are so cute to watch or listen to.  Every night we kiss and hug them, and say our prayers and then start Baby Tad, turn off the light and shut the door.  As soon as the door closes you can hear Madalyn do a fake wimper and then you hear Marissa say, "Madalyn, I'm right here...see?"  Its so cute!  I'm so glad they seem to get along so well....MOST OF THE TIME!!!!
Marissa got plenty of chap stick or lipstick as she calls it that MUST be put on everyday and every one has to be used during one sitting!
Madalyn learning how this works.
Marissa decided she needed some too, but informed her that you can't lick it all off because then you won't be beautiful any more!
She needed two kinds too I guess...
The new playroom!  I think Mommy is more excited about this than the girls are, but thats ok!


The girls bedroom... set up exactly the way Marissa designed it!
I have My Little Pony Curtains that I will put up once I get the rods, and wall stickers that I will put up once I get the room painted this summer. 

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Sarah! What great pics of the girls... they are getting so big I can't believe it!!!! I can't believe how quickly the time flies... I was trying to plan a trip to come up and visit you again but it's the same weekend as my wedding shower is going to be (May 21st... at least I think that's the date...) HOpefully you will be able to work something out so that you'll be able to come!!! MISS YOU!!!

Amy said...

Cute! Ava got Cinderella "lapstick" for Christmas and loves it. It's funny what they like at that age.